Beaches Of Goa - Indianpanorama
Goa is the most famous beach destination in India.
North Goa’s renowned Vagator, Calangute and Baga beaches are abuzz with nightlife, music, and countless restaurants, those in South Goa, Majorda, Palolem and Cavelossim, among them, are a lot quieter and better suited to a more relaxed and serene experience of India’s smallest state. Old Goa, where the initial Portuguese colony was centred, maintains a little of the colonial feel among creeping modernity. There is a lot ....
to Goa and needless to say you could stay a lot longer than this itinerary suggests.
Day 1 - Goa
On your arrival at Goa airport, you will be met by our local representative. The transfer to your hotel can take anything from 5 minutes to 2 hours depending on where you are staying. Overnight in Goa
Day 2 - Goa
Sightseeing of central/old Goa including the Basilica of Bom Jesus which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and houses the remains of St. Francis Xavier. Another Portuguese church included in today’s tour is St. Catherine’s. Later tour a spice plantation. Overnight in Goa.
Day 3 - Goa
A day on the beach (if you have the time, we’d recommend extending this to at least 2 full beach-days. Overnight in Goa
Day 4 - Goa
Departure from Goa to head to another part of India, or if this is the end of your time in India, back home
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening