Terms and Conditions
Cholan Tours is the only travel company that offers travel assistance (insurance) on complimentary basis to you that even covers your trip cancellation fee. If you cancel your tour for any reason, you now have the advantage of claiming the cancellation fee through this travel insurance.
Travel assistance (insurance) plan applies up to 70 years of age. Coverage is as below.
- Accidental injuries (Road-side assistance and emergency medical expenses are covered except illness)
- Trip cancellation / interruption
- Loss of baggage
- Missed flight connection
For more details about this travel assistance, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
So, you shall confidently confirm your tour with us and travel hassle-free.
Please see the cancellation fee applicable.
- Up to 45 days before arrival: 10% of tour cost
- 44 - 30 days before arrival: up to 30% of tour cost
- 29 - 15 days before arrival: up to 50% of tour cost
- 14 - 7 days before arrival: up to 70% of tour cost
- Less than 7 days before arrival: No refund
If your travel date falls during the peak season time from October to March, cancellation, and refund procedure will wholly depend upon the hotel policy. If the hotels retain the payment made by us at the time of cancellation, we will not be able to refund any money to you. Indian Panorama staff members do not have any authority to waive off the cancellation fee & no refund can be made for any unused services like meals, any wildlife safaris, cultural shows etc as many of these services which make up your holiday are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers do not refund money for services neither used nor cancelled as per their terms & conditions.
To Know more About Cholan Tours www.cholantours.com